Monday, October 15, 2007

Feeling Eggy

For the first time in several weeks, I'm not taking any medications. Woo hoo! The antibiotics are done, the hormones are done, and I have an ultrasound appointment for tomorrow to find out how I'm responding to the therapy. The hope, I think, is that my ovaries are developing a few, but not too many, follicles that are at just the right maturity to release eggs in the next few days, and that my uterine lining is ... welcoming.

I'm feeling mostly better, though still a little queasy and lightheaded (and distracted). And my abdomen still feels a bit swollen to me, particularly on my left side. It's strange that I feel lopsided, but it might be entirely my imagination. I'm a little worried that I have OHSS, but since the symptoms are awfully close to the side effects of the erythromycin, I won't know for sure until the appointment tomorrow. I so desperately want my body to have reacted right to the Clomid....

In the mean time, I'm happy to not be nauseous, and I'm hoping to actually get some work done today. And I'm trying not to drive myself too nutty anticipating tomorrow.

No comments: