Monday, October 29, 2007

And waiting still ...

I stopped the progesterone on Thursday, and it's now Monday, and still no period. I've been feeling vaguely crampy for several days, but nothing to indicate anything is really happening. If I believe my BBT chart for this cycle, today is Day 12 of high temperatures. My luteal phase is usually 10 or 11 days, very rarely going to 12, and my temps usually drop a day before my period starts, which means that my period is unlikely to start tomorrow, either (bringing my luteal phase to 13 days at least). Part if me is pleased, because it means that I probably did ovulate, and it's good to have my luteal phase be a respectable length. But at the same time... I want to get going with the next cycle already!

I'm definitely feeling the pre-menstrual headache today, though. With no advil. Damn.

No comments: