Saturday, November 10, 2007

Cycle Day 8

So far, so good. Mild hot flashes on Thursday, much more intense ones on Friday, a few bouts of no-reason crying on each of those days, but that's about it. (And one bad headache, but that could easily have been the weather.) The Clomid is finished for this cycle, so now we wait for the follicle ultrasound on Thursday.

I've started drinking as much water as I can manage, which is keeping a bit of the bloating in check, but this afternoon I started to feel my jeans tightening up around my pelvis. On the left side. Again. This is earlier than last time, so I'm thinking that there are 2 possible explanations:

1. I'm totally imagining it.
2. My left ovary is stepping up, and giving itself more time to do its job.

I'm hoping with all my heart that it's a sign that the Clomid is working. And I'll weather any necessary hot flashes to make it so.

No comments: